Monday, August 21, 2006

IoC Bliss

I chose Spring.NET to manage my dependencies. It was a hard choice because I didn't see a whole lot of traction in any of the .NET IoC containers so there were few differentiating factors between the options. During my investigation I did determine that StrucutreMap was the first .NET container (and I awakened a painful memory about a lost opportunity with Jeremy in the process). Ultimately I chose Spring.NET because I know how to use it already, it has multiple commiters and because of the strengths of the Java version (if the .NET edition ever catches up then I would be very happy indeed).

With IoC in place and Rhino Mocks providing the ability to dynamically mock dependent objects development is proceeding at a breakneck pace. Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home